Come and test your knowledge!!! It will be great fun!
How it works:
1. If you are interested to join the virtual pharma-quiz night, please sign-up with this link (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PharmaQuiz) so that we ensure you receive all the information applicable to this event. It is also for us to have an idea of how many quizzers to expect and prepare for. All pharmacy workforce who want to participate will have to sign-up individually and sign-up is not in a team format.
2. Team-up with other pharmacy colleagues. It could be your work colleagues or old classmates. Whatever the case might be, be sure to form a team and get yourself a creative pharma-related team name. You are welcome to involve your family and those living with you as well (they do not have to sign-up as requested in step 1).
3. Form a WhatsApp group or use any other chat platform to form a group on your smartphone as you will discuss the answers to the questions on this platform.
4. Appoint one person in the team to be the team captain. This person will have the additional duty of (A) registering the team on the Quiz platform (not the sign-up explained in step 1) and (B) submitting the scores on the Scoring BOT after each round. A tutorial video and the link to this site will be circulated on Tuesday 19 May 2020. You will need your team name for this step. Only the team captain will perform this step.
5. You will need a second device (preferable computer, laptop or tablet) to view the quizmaster and stream the show where all the questions will be asked. This will be a live show, almost like a reality TV show. The link to live stream the quiz will be circulated on 19 May 2020.
Any photos, tweets or social media posts during this pharma-quiz night can be tagged on social media using #PharmaQuiz and #PharmaMentalHealthSA. We would love to see and hear what you’re up to!
Looking forward to seeing you there!!!!